As public sector organisations have adopted different business models in the face of a difficult budgetary environment, so Mickledore has provided services in a range of different ways. We continue to work on:
- A one-off project basis and this remains the core of our work
- Providing administration for clients – including management of the back office of the Institute of Economic Development
- Working on an interim in-house basis for clients where temporary additional resource is required
- Providing outsourced services such as business engagement for clients
- Providing a ‘call-off’ approach for specialist services such as economic data, proposal requirements or state aid & funding advice
In many cases, these arrangements for specialist services provide a cost-effective alternative to employing additional team members.